Scrum MasterMy client in the insurance industry are looking for a Scrum Master to work on a 3 month initial contract based in Reigate in...
Technology Integration Manager | Surrey | 6 Months
We are currently recruiting for a Technology Integration Manager to join one of our clients in Reigate, Surrey for an initial 6 month contract. During this role, you will act as a primary interface between Business Owners and the respective development teams allocated to the various work streams in the project and engage in proactive participation in the establishing and balancing of development priorities and milestones. You will inject ideas, constraints, and awareness of opportunities throughout the product planning process. You will also be responsible for the provision of adequate periodic reporting of progress, risks, opportunities and next steps for each technology work stream in the project.
- Proactive, tenacious, motivational and collaborative leadership skills, with a track-record in winning the respect of teams of talented technical specialists and leading them to success.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, enabling effective communication with the team of software engineers, business leaders and users. Ability to quickly learn about our Investments business in which the solution is to be deployed and be able to think and communicate in a way that users and business specialists feel comfortable with.
- Aptitude to think from a user's perspective to envisage how the software developed can best support the business task.
- Excellent practical appreciation and understanding of software engineering principles and characteristics of a project and product which lead to the efficient delivery of software which is resilient; easily maintainable; extensible; and easy to test and debug.
- Experienced in delivering complex technology integrations, which are data centric. Familiar with requirements analysis, the role of architecture in a complex software project, quality assurance principles, continuous delivery, and software support principles. Familiar with tools supporting the above
- Previous experience of working with and/or implementing investment management systems
- Previous programming experience, knowledge of RESTful services and ETL.
- Software implementation experience, integrating data centric systems.
- Knowledge of various Microsoft products, for example, Dynamics, SQL Server, .Net
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age