Senior Software Engineer ContractLondonWe ensure Engineers have the tools they need people are free to choose the OS and device type that suits them, and...
Senior Engineer | London
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Engineer to join one of our clients in London for an initial 3 months initially.
This role will be to join an existing team to help re-engineer an existing API platform into the cloud. You will be an experienced Engineer and with the ability to work in an agile way across the business. You'll share responsibility for the API platform architecture, work closely with project delivery teams to design, plan and scope out APIs that integrate with core IT systems.
- Experience designing and implementing microservice architecture
- Experience with DevOps, defining and implementing test automation strategy, CI/CD pipeline and infrastructure as code
- Ability to own an entire engineering problem rather than a piece of code, a passion for quality engineering
- Working collaboratively, able to communicate effectively and commitment to be part of a successful team
- Experience in our stack (AWS/Gitlab CI/ELK)
- Experience with Serverless Stack in AWS and GraphQL
- Examples of developing against cloud architecture and integrating BaaS platforms like ContentStack, MediaBeacon, FredHopper, etc.
- Experience leading on-site and remote teams effectively
- Knowledge of web security concerns of an Internet-facing service
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age