AWS ArchitectOur Tier 1 Banking client is offering a great opportunity for a highly experienced AWS Architect to join their London based team for a...
Our Tier 1 Banking client is offering a great opportunity for a highly experienced UX Designer to join their London based team for a 6 month initial contract.
The following skills are required for this position:
- Extensive experience of delivering applications for use in high performance environments.
- Significant experience in supporting User Centred Design processes and creating material required to support effective user testing and concept communication
- Have a portfolio demonstrating both creative thinking and the delivery of solid UX solutions.
- An eye for visual interaction details, excellent creative skills and an ability to think creatively & laterally.
- Disciplined UCD approach to their work and will be comfortable presenting their work and the rationale behind it.
- Must be proficient with a range of interaction design and visualization tools, Axure a must
- Experienced in discussing and championing interface designs/thinking with product owners and developers, comfortable presenting their work and the rationale behind it
- Experience of leading strategic stream(s) of UX design
- Experience of responsive and adaptive design
- Experience of Agile delivery methods and teams
- Strong communication and collaboration skills across all levels of an organisation with an ability to influence key stakeholders
- Able to deliver against tight deadlines
If you are currently looking for your next contracting opportunity within this domain, and are able to offer the above knowledge and skill set, please apply as soon as possible.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age