Software Developer Edinburgh 3 Months Our Public Sector client is currently looking for a highly skilled Software Developer to join their Edinburgh based team on...
Web Application Developer - Work from Anywhere - 6 Months
Our Public Sector client is currently looking for a highly skilled Web Application Developer to join their Glasgow based team on a 6 month initial contract.
Key Accountabilities/ Skills required:
- Delivering within an Agile framework.
- Able to take technical decisions and innovate solutions.
- Able to follow establish design patterns.
- Extensive experience developing cross-browser web applications.
- Implementing application design from an early stage of their development cycle.
- Experience with cloud native design concepts with Azure PaaS such as using service bus, storage, No SQL, Azure SQL, Azure search, Azure Function Apps etc.
- Developing unit and integration tests.
- Experience with modern web component libraries (such as Angular Material, Kendo UI)
- Excellent HTML & CSS skills.
NB: Can be based anywhere with occasional travel to the office in Glasgow for meetings, expected to be no more than 2 meetings per month.
If this position is a match to your skillset and experience please apply by submitting your CV and I will be in touch by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age