Technical AnalystThe hiring managers are looking to construct a small team to work alongside an internal project team to deliver the Cheque Image Capture programme,...
We have a fantastic opportunity to join our Public Sector client on an initial 6 month contract in Edinburgh!
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Gathering information from users by way of variety: qualitative and quantitative methods, including workshops, interviews, contextual inquiries, diary studies, personas, and usability testing.
- Candidates that have worked in a variety of sectors welcomed for this role
- Engage all relevant project stakeholders across the team and wider business in the research feedback and recommendations going forward
- Deliver effective communications that influence strategic and design thinking.
- Help to ensure the delivery of high standard digital products and services to all customers
- Facilitate customer feedback post-launch
- Manage and own relationships with colleagues
- Strong problem solving skills & ability to analyse and interpret information from all aspects of client research
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age