Environment AnalystOur Banking client is currently looking for a highly skilled Environment Analyst to join their London based team on a 6 month initial contract.As...
Fantastic opportunity to join our Banking client on an initial 6 month contract in London!
The successful candidate will have banking experience as well as the following skills:
- Experience of successful Scrum adoption
- Knowledge of modern development practices and tools for example - XP, TDD, Continuous integration, build agent etc.
- Experience of changing organisational\team\department mind-sets, culture and structure
- Understanding and experience of applying empirical process control
- Deep understanding of the Agile Manifesto and principles
- Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM, CSP)
- Experience of automated testing frameworks
- Experience in digital environments
- Experience and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age