Business Process Manager Contract London A Business Process Manager is required to join our client a global insurance company based in London on a contract...
Business Process Manager - Perm - London
A Business Process Manager is required to join our client - a global insurance company based in London on a permanent basis.
The Business Process Manager will be required to manage the end-to-end core value chain process of one or multiple allocated lines of businesses across all locations in scope.
Skills and experience required of the Business Process Manager:
- Track record of Process Management.
- Significant experience in a primary Insurance company (preferred)
- Project / Change management experience
- Strong Stakeholder management experience to engage at senior management level and creating high-profile executive management presentations
- Lean Six Sigma Green/Black Belt certification is a very strong plus,
- Passionate to explore new ways and challenge the status quo by continually seeking improvement opportunities
- Ability to translate ideas into clear and consistent priorities as well as an easy to understand story line
- Strong customer focus with developed conflict management skills
- Comfortable working across different regions, cultures and time zones
- Strong communication and presentation skills and proficient in PowerPoint
- Strong analytical skills and advanced with Excel
- Experience with enterprise-wide and/or cross-functional change initiatives with a high degree of complexity
- Ability to quickly assimilate to new knowledge and continuous improvement mindset, strong organising and structuring skills with attention to detail
Role and Responsibilities of the Business Process Manager:
- Business Process Management:
- A process expert of the insurance value chain who drives global process harmonisation and improvement, reviews and where possible aligns and documents global improved standards and local deviations
- Elicit and analyse process related business requirements and areas for improvement
- Analyse, define and document business processes. Complete "as is" and "to be" process flow descriptions and diagrams using enterprise architecture frameworks and tools
- Drive decisions by data analysis and provide insights
- Establish, implement and drive continuous improvement
- Structure and deliver creative solutions whilst remaining practical
- Ensure right control- and quality framework is in place for the effectiveness of a process
- Ensure global/local SOPs (through regional practice leads) are aligned with functional guidelines
- Global point of contact for process related topics of the assigned Lines of Businesses
- Change implementation
- A project management and change management expert in planning, structuring, leading and completing cross-functional, global projects
- Hands-on leader and driver of implementation efforts globally
- An excellent manager of partnerships and able to overcome resistance, drive initiative teams
- and ensure timely delivery
- Build-up and execution of global and regional change management and communication plans
- Provide transparency on progress by actively communicating with all involved partners across regions
- Ensure process adherence by planning and executing on reinforcement activities
For more information and a full job spec, please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age