Unified Communication/ Messaging Consultant Fantastic opportunity to join our Banking client on an initial 12 month contract working at the office in Kegworth!You will be...
Deployment Engineer - O365
I have an excellent opportunity for Deployment Engineer to be based in Kegworth on a 6 month contract working for a banking client.
The successful candidate will be part of a remote deployment team migrating our clients current estate to Office 365 so previous experience supporting, migrating and deploying Office 365 is crucial.
- Proven success in delivery of high quality, cost effective migration services in a complex, fast-paced and high availability environment.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems predominantly the MS Office 365 product
- Excellent problem determination and proven problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple activities simultaneously to short timescales.
- Proven track record in a Microsoft desktop environment.
- Proven ability to plan and execute workload in a dynamic environment.
- Formal certification in o365 would be beneficial (M10961 or M20347 or equivalent)
Purpose of the role:
- Hands on management of technical migration of on-premise Outlook/Exchange/Office to cloud based o365 services
- Contribute to the support of BAU/Project activities supported by the team to provide high service availability with focus on minimum service outage/impact.
- Liase with 3rd party suppliers to deliver high quality migration experience
- Provide technical guidance to other team members and teams, to enable provision of a reliable, cost efficient and effective capability within the department.
- Work with existing team members to provide break/fix remedial actions as requirements and ensure service outages and customer impact are minimised.
- Flex between proactive and reactive support as required.
- Provide support to Service Manager.
- Support project deliverables in line with BAU service standards.
- Support ad-hoc assignments as required.
If this role is of interest and you'd like further information please call me for more information.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age