Do you want to work on an award winning website? Do you have node.js skills?My client are a multi-disciplinary, co-located team, their approach to product...
Our Tier 1 Banking client is offering a great opportunity for a highly experienced AWS Architect to join their London based team for a 6 month initial contract.
Candidates will come from a financial services background and will have the following skills:
- Knowledge of agile approaches and how to operate in an agile development group
- Plan, design and deploy AWS architecture - Responsible for application architecture and development direction / work packages
- AWS, Other Cloud Technologies, JIRA and Confluence
- Experience working on large change programmes within a Technology environment
- Knowledge of DevOps approaches and working practices
- Understanding of Financial Services, particularly retail banking and lending products
- Understanding of Java
- Interact with the other programme architects that are covering the supporting technology stacks / interaction with bank reference architectures and governance processes.
If you are currently looking for your next contracting opportunity within this domain, and are able to offer the above knowledge and skill set, please apply as soon as possible.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age