Solutions Architect Payments My client is a Large Retail Company who are currently looking to recruit a Solutions Architect on a permanent basis to lead...
IT Solutions Architect
Contract - 6 Months
This chain of high-end department stores is now looking for a Solutions Architect to oversee the delivery of solutions, providing architectural assurance throughout the project lifecycle whilst supporting partnership IT teams in detailed design and specification for technology solutions.
Some of your Key Accountabilities will include:
- Outline high level technical solution options during project shaping, determining how new projects and technologies will fit within existing architectures, identifying any technical risks and ensuring no overlapping functionality/capability
- Responsible for high level solution design, in line with the business strategy, the enterprise architecture and the technology roadmap; ensuring architectural best practice and legal requirements are adhered to
- Work as part of an architect team (Enterprise, Solution- Data and Integration, Solution - Tech Infra, Solution - Info Sec) to design holistic solutions which are scalable and adaptable to changing business needs
- Responsible for identifying and recommending common technologies, frameworks and approaches for use by development teams on projects, including the identification of specific technologies to be used
- Identify benefits and costs of solutions and develop compelling business cases
- Solution architecture in customer ordering context
- Experience of order management systems
- Experience of broader eCommerce solution landscape including:
- Inventory visibility
- Omnichannel fulfilment
- Fraud screening
- Contact centre
- Financial posting
- Experience of IBM Sterling Order Management would be advantageous
We are looking to shortlist candidates for this position ASAP so please apply today if you are interested.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age