Senior Java/Scala DeveloperFantastic opportunity to join our Banking client on an initial six month contract in Central London!You will need banking experience as well as...
Senior UI Designer (Retail)
We are currently recruiting for an experienced end-to-end Senior UI Designer, who has a portfolio to prove it. You will be working within a cross-functional team and will demonstrate experience of both designing and delivering digital products within a delivery team using Lean, Agile and design methodologies.
- Design-related degree or equivalent in practical experience
- Solid experience of designing for responsive digital products
- Strong understanding of UI style guides, design components and UI kits
- Experience of collaborating closely with UX experts throughout the entire product cycle, to create user-centered design solutions
- Fluency in industry software, including Sketch, Adobe Creative Cloud, prototyping and workflow tools
- Working knowledge of W3C Accessibility standards
- Excellent communication, organisational and team collaboration skills.
- Retail ecommerce experience
- Agile scrum experience: working in sprints with backlogs and feature sets
- Experience of concept validation via usability testing (remote and lab)
- Working knowledge of iOS and Android native design patterns
- Previous experience of designing for animation/ motion
- Experience using Abstract, Zeplin and Jira would be beneficial
- Understanding of front-end templating languages such as React and Handlebars
To apply for this position please submit your C.V
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age