PKI Engineer Edinburgh 4 Months (with view to extend) Our Banking client is currently looking for a highly skilled PKI Engineer to join their Edinburgh...
Fantastic opportunity to join our Banking client on an initial 6 month contract in Edinburgh!
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Good Splunk 6/7.* skills
- Installation, management and support of Splunk 6.6* in a multi-site clustering environment
- Demonstrate knowledge of implementing and supporting Splunk as a shared service
- Development of dashboards /alerts /reports
- Red Hat, Windows
- Practical experience in monitoring and tuning a Splunk environment to provide a high availability service.
- Proven background in similar large scale bank environments.
- Must have success in delivering projects in a high pressure Business atmosphere.
- Demonstrate a good knowledge of Splunk apps and the way in which those apps interact with the underlying infrastructure.
- Experience of dealing with large consolidated "Shared Infrastructure" environments.
- Good knowledge of project management processes and procedures.
- Ownership of the deliveries for small to large size projects as resource commitments require you to become involved.
- Competent in command line and GUI interfaces of Splunk
- Proven experience of deploying and enforcing governance models in a consistent manner across a global estate.
- Good understanding of Security models and auditing policies to meet standards defined by Audit.
- Ability to automate repetitive tasks to remove workload from the team.
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age