Java Developer (BackEnd)Fantastic opportunity to join our Banking client on an initial 6 month contract in London!The successful candidate will have banking experience as well...
UX Designer - London - 12 Months
Our Banking client is currently looking for a highly skilled UX Designer to join their London based team on a 12 month initial contract.
Key Accountabilities/ Skills required:
- Must be proficient with a range of interaction Design and Visualisation tools - Axure essential.
- Experience in supporting User Centred Design processes and creating material required to support effective User testing and concept communication.
- Have a portfolio demonstrating both creative thinking and the delivery of solid UX solutions.
- An eye for visual interaction details, excellent creative skills and an ability to think creatively & laterally.
- Experienced in discussing and championing interface designs/thinking with product owners and developers, comfortable presenting their work and the rationale behind it.
- Experience of responsive and adaptive Design.
- Good communication and collaboration skills across all levels of an organisation.
If this position is a match to your skillset and experience please apply by submitting your CV and I will be in touch by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age