Software Defined Network SME (Cisco ACI / VMWare NSX) Edinburgh 6 Month ContractOur Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a SND SME to...
Active Directory SME
Fantastic opportunity to join our Banking client in Edinburgh on a contract basis until the 6 December initially!
In terms of role profile, the manager is looking for an experienced Directory Services Engineer with the following:
- Design, Delivery and Operational experience
- Microsoft Active Directory (Windows 2012R2/Windows 2016)
- Enterprise experience of O365 and cloud migration activity
- Enterprise experience of Azure Active Directory Connect (AADC)
- Enterprise experience of Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS)
- Microsoft Azure AD and associated services such as PIM/AIP
- PowerShell scripting experience ideal
If you have the required skills/experience please send your CV forward to find out more about this opportunity.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age