Developer | Bracknell | 3 MonthsWe are currently looking for a Developer to join one of our clients in Bracknell for a 3 month initial...
SEO & Analytics Analyst is required to join our client on a contract basis, in West London. Our client is currently going through a digital transformation and need somebody to come in and support the Senior Digital Development Manager in multiple aspects. SEO & Analytics Analyst will be involved in stakeholder/client management consistently, attending meetings and engaging with other teams.
The SEO & Analytics Analyst will need to have experience in the following:
- Digital environments - Mobile (iOS/Android), Website, Ecommerce, usability.
- SEO, Web Analytics, Social Media, Online Advertising, digital CMS
- Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Hands-on experience of using Jira
- Mobile app development and demonstrable experience of launching and maintaining mobile applications
- Search engine optimisation
- Understanding of digital marketing
If this role would be suitable for you, please apply as soon as possible.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age