Splunk DeveloperOur Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Splunk Developer to join their Edinburgh based team for a 6 month initial contract....
Robotic Process Automation Developer
Our Banking client in Edinburgh is looking for a highly skilled Robotic Process Automation Developer to join them for a 6 months initial contract.
Purpose of Role
The purpose of the Banks RPA CoE is to support the bank's strategic automation drive. The Bank has a federated delivery approach to RPA. The CoE manages standards, best practices and guidelines for discovery and development, as well as owning the bank wide RPA platform and tooling. The Solution Developer will help drive these standards and platform stability while supporting and consulting delivery teams to achieve their automation targets
What are the skills, knowledge and experience needed to do the role?
- Extensive experience in delivering IT projects with some experience involved with RPA specific projects.
- There is a strong preference for experience with UI Path over other RPA tools but RPA development accreditation is essential
- Agile Development principles, practices, tools and techniques.
- Applying, defining and communicating architectural patterns.
- Producing generic reusable components.
- RPA consultancy experience.
- Strong communication skills, collaborate and build consensus
If interested, please submit your cv
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age