ReAssure, part of Phoenix Group are looking to resource a Management Accountant within the Finance function. The position will preferably be based in Telford on a inside day rate contract basis. This vacancy represents an opportunity to join an ambitious organisation, within a dynamic and growing environment.
In this role you will be responsible for providing key support in the preparation of accurate management accounts and the presentation of business cost performance to Business Partners & Function Heads. The role also works closely with the Business Partners in producing analysis and insight into short and long term planning to help deliver effective operational cost control & challenge.
- Production of accurate and timely Management Accounts.
- Monitoring of costs against budget/forecast with variance analysis.
- Presentation of business performance to functional heads of department.
- Production of rolling forecasts and working with Business Partners and Functional Heads to prepare longer term forecasts.
- Produce month and quarter end information for Group reporting purposes.
- Strong analytical financial management skills
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Communicates effectively at all levels
- Understands the commercial environment
- Challenges where appropriate
- Change management
- Ability to work very well in a team or independently
- Strong Excel & Powerpoint skills
- At least 5 years' experience in a finance department, and a qualified (or in training) member of a CCAB body or equivalent qualification (or relevant experience).
ReAssure is a highly respected name in the heritage Life Insurance and Pensions market. We are a 3000+ strong team built on a wide range of skills and a wealth of experience. Originally founded in 1963, we're at a busy crossroads of regulatory and market changes in the insurance industry. We have a proven track record of successfully integrating blocks of pension, insurance and investment business.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted