Mobile UX/UI DesignerMy Client has an exciting opportunity for a mobile UX/UI Designer to help maintain my clients' rewards application. The role is based in...
Motions Graphic Designer
My client is a chain of high-end department stores operating throughout the United Kingdom. They are looking for an experienced Motions Graphic Designer to join their team in London. As the Graphic Designer you will be creating a conceptual design, developing storyboards, collaborating with a team, editing and then implementing a graphic.
You will be customer focused in your approach, self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team, with a strong commitment to finishing projects to deadlines. The successful applicant will have the ability to cope well under pressure while working in a fast-paced environment.
The key requirements for this role are;
- Ability to design and animate design solutions to a high standard against tight deadlines
- Exceptional skills in Design and Motion Graphics
- Excellent typographical and layout skills with an eye for composition, colour and fonts
- Ability to produce polished and appropriate design solutions
- Excellent attention to detail
- Adobe After Effects
- Cinema 4D
- Final Cut Pro
- Adobe Animate
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age