Data Centre Migration Project Manager Edinburgh 6 MonthsOur Banking client is currently recruiting for a skilled Project Manager to join their team on a 6...
Data Analyst - Edinburgh - 6 Month Contract
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Data Analyst to join their Edinburgh based team on a 6 month initial contract.
The successful candidate will have previous banking experience as well as the following skills/knowledge:
- Knowledge of data capture, update, usage and other core business processes that influence data life-cycle.
- Experienced in the Project Lifecycle process / Software Development Lifecycle Process
- Experiences with implementation of Data Warehouse and ETL lifecycles
- Awareness of logical and physical data modelling.
- Experienced in using SQL to analyse data for data source systems
- Knowledge of relational database structures, theories, principles and practices
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age