Lorien Resourcing is working closely with out client, a firmly established and respected Solutions provider, in their need to recruit a B2B Field Sales Executive...
Client Training and Sales Support Officer - Office and Field Based - Edinburgh
Our Office Solutions client are looking for confident client facing people, ideally with advanced Microsoft Office skills, who has a passion for and interest in digital technology and is a quick learner, to present, demonstrate and train on the benefits of their hardware products and associated Print Management Software.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a a friendly, positive, organised and enthusiastic self-starter who is confident and disciplined in their approach and naturally comfortable in the role of communicator.
The ideal candidate is likely to already use PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook regularly to a high level. Industry experience is not essential as fill training will be provided.
- To support clients with their training requirements at installation or when machines, managed print services or scan solutions are upgraded.
- To assist sales personnel in pre-sales meetings or client demonstrations of a range of products, either in the branch showroom or on site at clients premises.
- To train new sales recruits and the existing sales teams on new products, as well as run refresher courses as and when applicable, on the whole range of products.
- To maintain a comprehensive working knowledge of the range of products including all aspects of operating the equipment.
- Effective diary planning, time management and maintenance of client training records.
- To support management of large accounts effectively and ensure that all training requirements/ issues are addressed on a continual basis in association with the Account Manager.
- To identifying software, services and training opportunities while in the field.
- Must be PC Literate with proficient Microsoft Office skills - Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word, to advise and train end users
- Industry experience not essential (however could be an advantage) as training will be provided
- Previous training and presentation experience would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills, use of initiative and effective time management
- Self-starter with organised, disciplined approach
- Outgoing personality with a positive, can-do attitude
- Full and clean UK Driving Licence with a minimum of twelve months driving experience
- Team player
This is an excellent opportunity to work for an established Office Solutions company offering an excellent salary, benefits and career opportunities.
Should this Client Training and Sales Support Officer position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age