FX Business AnalystLondon6 monthsOur Investment Banking client is offering a great opportunity for a highly experienced FX Business Analyst to join their London based team...
Ecommerce Re-platforming Business Analyst - React
I am currently recruiting for a Ecommerce Re-platforming Business Analyst with experience in React / Node to work within the retail sector on a 6 month contract based in London.
The Business Analyst will collect, analyse and prioritise functional requirements within new IT projects; focusing on meeting the goals and objectives of the business. The Business Analyst will primarily collaborate with designated business functions, Project Manager and Solution Architects. The successful candidate will require knowledge of front end technology stack including react and Node.
- Assist in the collection and prioritisation of project specific business requirements and ensure they are relayed to the architecture team, to develop cost estimates
- Liaise closely with Project Managers to estimate how much Business Analyst time is required to achieve agreed outcomes
- Highlight/identify changes to current ways of working
- Collaborate with business and project team throughout the solution build to ensure alignment with defined business requirements
- Run workshops, gather business requirements and define processes
- Follow defined Waterfall or Agile methodology and deliverables
- Communicate and align with Business Analysts in other towers
- Facilitate the acceptance of functional requirements Support User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Adhere to project timelines as defined by the Project Manager
Please apply within if this is of interest to yourself and I will look forward to discussing this further!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age