HR AnalystLocation: DunstableStart date: 24th May 2019Duration: 2 weeks initiallyWe are currently looking for a HR Analyst to join one of our clients in Dunstable...
HR Consultant / HR Advisor
We have an exciting role to join our clients team in Hitchin as a HR Consultant. You will be responsible for client facing and hands on support to the Senior HRBPs, BPs and the wider HR functions and business stakeholders. You will be involved with the successful delivery of operational HR plans against people strategy and other BAU and Project work including: consultancy, support, advice and guidance across ER cases.
- Supporting the development and execution of plans to meet the needs of the business whilst contributing to the provision of an effective HR Business Partner service.
- Provide expert support and guidance to decision makers throughout all the stages of ER cases, formal procedures, hearings and appeal processes, escalating to HR BP as appropriate.
- Provision of generalist operational HR support via a consultancy model delivering BAU coaching, constructive challenge and feedback to managers.
- Providing operational support via the use of HR Management Information through analysis as required to support the business whilst covering all aspects of the HR life-cycle.
- Sound working knowledge of UK employment legislation and forthcoming changes in employment law
- Keep abreast of developments in employment legislation and HR best practice, sharing understanding with the team to compliment optimum generalist service offering
- Practical and working knowledge in the management of disciplinary, absence management and grievance cases
- Working understanding of the TUPE process
- Project management capability including planning, delivering and monitoring results against plan
If this sounds of interest and you would like more information, please apply on line today.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age