We are currently looking for our Client a Senior Legal Counsel (M/F/D) ASAPYou have the unique chance to implement your ideas into the growing business...
Position Description Overview
Our customer is looking for Head of Financial Institutional Sales to promote and grow their well established presence in Germany and across the DACH region. This very high profile leadership role will see you targeting Banks and Financial Services providers with our full range of card processing and payment technology solutions. We are looking for an established leader with a vigorous network across the DACH market
they can leverage and identify opportunities while influencing key decision makers at Financial Institution and Industry level. The role will be Germany based. In return, we will offer you a prosperous career in a rapidly growing business that is expanding across the EMEA region, with a focus on Germany as a major expansion market.
About the Role
To promote and grow our client's presence in Germany, targeting and winning sizeable new business with Banks and other Financial Service providers in the German/DACH market. With an existing client base, Germany represents a sizeable growth opportunity, and we are looking for a strong leader to grow the business by winning new client logos Key responsibilities:
- Promote card and payments solutions to Banks, Industry stakeholders, Schemes and partners across the DACH region
- Develop and maintain a strong sales pipeline (>$250m TVC). targeting both established players and new entrants to the market (including fintechs), and win new logo client business.
- Work with existing Account team on key client deals & work collaboratively with other sales teams across the regional and global business
- Work closely with the local / regional Product, Technology, Finance and Legal teams to build and lead deal teams to work on and win new business opportunities.
- Contribute to product strategy & feedback relevant market intelligence.
- Vigorous networker, with a strong network across the German banks. Able to leverage this to identify opportunities and influence key decision makers at Bank and Industry level.
- A hunter by nature, with a high level of business acumen and credibility at C-Suite level.
- Germany Based.
- Credible and able to develop and sell powerful value propositions at C-Suite Level. Strong commercial acumen and business leadership profile, able to resonate at senior stakeholder level within Banks and Industry bodies (e.g. SARB, BASA, PASA)
- Technology solution sales experience gained in the banking / Financial Services / Payments arena.
- In depth knowledge of one or more of the following: retail banking, card issuing and consumer finance, commercial banking and payments.
- Proven complex / strategic solution sales success with to Banks / FS providers - evidence of closing sizeable deals (TCV > $20m).
- Degree / MBA (possibly)
- Must be able to lead (and inspire) x-functional teams on sales bids.
- Strong local and regional team player and collaborator across the EMEA Sales, Product, Finance, Legal, HR and Delivery teams.
About our customer:
A global leader in commerce-enabling technology solutions, serving more than six million business locations and 4,000 financial institutions in 118 countries around the world. They are helping companies, from start-ups to the world's largest corporations, conduct commerce every day by securing and processing transaction.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.