IT Business Partner - Inside IR35 - Scotland Based - Hybrid Working - 6 months
Do you have experience of relationship management and delivering tech innovation and change?
My large client in the utility sector is currently looking for two contractors who are able to act as the primary point of contact between the business and IT for the development of their IT strategy and the portfolio of all development work. The positions will cover different programmes of work: Digital Transformation and Cyber Resilience Programme.
In these roles you will:
- Work with the Senior IT Business Partner to develop a coherent 3 year IT Strategy for the Directorate and ensures that these programmes are prioritised with the business unit, have the requisite funding and a clear agreed cost benefit analysis.
- Work with business and IT colleagues to manage the clarification of requirements, to plan implementation and to answer queries regarding scope through the development process across the programme.
- Ensures production of all deliverables required to complete Stage gate 2 to quality and time plan ensuring a successful handover to appointed Project manager for delivery phases.
- Initiate projects in order to achieve cost and timescale targets
- Work with the business to understand and prioritise conflicting needs across multiple projects within the Directorate portfolio.
If interested please click apply today.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted