My client is a cloud based financial technology software going through a sustained period of growth. They are looking for a permanent PMO Manager to join a successful enterprise product team.
- Experience of programme management office across a multi-million pound portfolio of projects OR prior experience of client-facing project management
- Previous experience working within a Tech organisation and able to quickly learn and adapt to technical vocabulary.
- Experience of working with multiple levels of (internal) stakeholders from Directors to junior Project Managers
- Ability to advise project and programme teams on best practices in line with PMO standards, in particular with regard to planning, risks and issues, project finances
What you will be doing:
- Create our portfolio PMO processes and tools to improve visibility of project progress, finances, and risks, as well as to improve delivery quality and good customer outcomes
- Create and manage an Executive level project schedule and report
- Provide support to the Customer Delivery Director on forecast/budget management, and work with the portfolio and project managers on forecasts and actuals to date.
PMO Manager IND_PC3
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search