Project Manager - Financial Crime
This Project Manager role will work as a contractor in a Financial Services Organisation in their Financial Crime COE. They will be responsible for Process Mapping of the remediation design across all in-scope populations, ensuring cross project design dependencies are identified and managed.
The key responsibilities for this role includes:
- Works within Remediation Delivery team for Personal customers ensuring fit for purpose design and approach for execution working with colleagues across FC Remediation
- Work on the Process Mapping for the delivery of projects
- Works in partnership with Remediation Business leads to identify change and support the implementation of a well-controlled, efficient and cost an effective FC operation which meets its SLA commitments within the wider Santander defined governance and reporting structure;
The key experience and knowledge required for this role includes:
- Proven track record working on Financial Crime Remediation and Change Programmes.
- An effective working knowledge of the UK's legislative and regulatory framework for FC. (Anti-Money Laundering, Sanctions and Anti-Bribery and Corruption).
- Proven track record in building, managing and implementing change within a financial institution, understanding and interpretation of regulations within the industry and the implementation of solutions to address regulatory requirements
- Confident communicator, with proven stakeholder management skills and effective negotiation and influencing skills.
This is a contract role working for a top company as a Financial Crime Project Manager. Please apply to the advert for more information.
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search