Business Analyst - INSIDE IR35
6 months contract initially, with potential to extend to 12 months!
Our client are in need of a Business Analyst for a procurement to replace their existing system!
- Responsibility for understanding demand requirements
- Collecting data
- Delivering analysis and problem resolution.
- Working with the Architect to understand high-level requirements to enable production of the high-level design.
- Collaborating with and facilitating stakeholder groups and providing challenge where appropriate to ensure that proposed solutions are properly understood and appropriately exploited to deliver the expected outcomes.
- Supporting Business Case development or a procurement activity
Key Skills / Experiences
- Multi-year experience of working in a Business Analyst role supporting business change programmes that impact across multiple functions / business areas and regions.
- Proven leadership experience including developing relationships with different areas of the business, building collaborate relationships and tenacity to drive projects forward.
- Experience of requirements elicitation and definition
- Stakeholder relationship management experience
- Producing Analysis documents
- Experience providing clear and concise documents such as, Business Cases, Functional and Non-functional requirements in User Story and other formats and Feasibility studies
Please apply below with your CV!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search