Technical Infrastructure Project Manager - Remote Working - Inside IR35
Our client, a leading global company, are currently looking to hire a Technical Infrastructure Project Manager to join the team on a contract basis. This role would be remote working.
- Proven experience in managing and delivering complex multi-faceted technical infrastructure projects (ideally in Financial Services)
- Experience of project managing IBM (AIX) operating systems and /or Oracle database upgrades.
- Industry related experience in delivering or managing Cloud infrastructure services (Azure/AWS)
- Experience of Virtualisation technologies (VMware)
- Experience of using a wide variety of methods including Waterfall, Agile (e.g. Scrum, DSDM, ASD, etc.), to deliver change
- Experienced in managing a team of IT change professionals - Developers, Testers, Business Analysts, Project Management Office etc
- Experience of both Release & Change Management
- Experience in chairing regular technical team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding projects
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal. Able to communicate with a variety of internal stakeholders at all levels
- 5+ Years' Infrastructure Project Management
- Understanding of a broad set of Application technology platforms with proven experience in remediation initiatives and projects
- Ability to define and implement a governance structure to drive the project deliverables in a controlled way
- Ability to identify and efficiently resolve challenges & identifying solutions to enable projects to be effectively delivered.
- The ability to communicate effectively in both technical and non-technical terms, and coordinate resources across multiple projects within an IT function.
- ITIL certification desirable
If you feel this role would be a good fit for your skills and experience, please feel free to apply!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search