Project Manager for Change Delivery 6 Months - Fixed Term Contract
£43,000 to £47,000Hybrid working (1 day a week in Milton Keynes) Our client in the Further Education Sector is currently looking to recruit a Project Manager for delivery of change projects to join them on a 6-month Fixed term contract. The role offers the exciting opportunity to work with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders within the Business Development Unit.
Key Responsibilities for the Change Project Manager:
- Engage with key stakeholders to identify project objectives and key products to be delivered.
- Develop project specifications, agree project plan baseline including scope, key activities, deliverables, resource requirements, milestones, and deadlines. Create a master plan.
- Utilise project plans and schedules to monitor all activities.
- Manage relationships amongst stakeholders by building confidence and trust with clear professional communications and assured expectation management.
- Ensure workstream leads and team members are informed, have clear goals, and work collaboratively and in partnership with other stakeholders to achieve planned outcomes.
· Drive project execution; track delivery; expect, monitor and control change, own change management; pro-actively seek and resolve blockers.
- Provide secretariat support for Delivery Working Group and compile and provide a monthly progress report to the Project Steering Group
- Record information accurately and consistently using appropriate systems and provide and communicate timely information to relevant parties.
- Manage the project within agreed governance structures and processes, to ensure consistency of approach and efficient use of resources.
- Conduct progress reviews to give stakeholders confidence that projects will deliver to time, budget and agreed standards.
- Conduct reviews to assess project outcomes and to identify and capture lessons learned to enable continuous improvement. Contribute to the provision of documentation for new or improved processes, products and services and to ensure that good practice is disseminated throughout the organisation.
- Take a flexible approach to task boundaries where appropriate.
- Proven experience of successful partnership working, and relationship development and management, with tangible outcomes.
- Track record of successful management and delivery of change projects.
- Experience of working with MS project in a complex project.
- Knowledge of Further Education or college work is desirable but not essential.
- Knowledge of regulations and governance structures.
- Experience of using computer-based project management tools
- Agile PM knowledge and experience.
- Experience of working within a complex organisation.
This is a Fixed Term Contact for a Change Project Manager working for a top organization. To apply to the Change Project Manager, please send a CV or call to discuss options. IND_PC2
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search