Data Analyst- Permanent
Location: Central London
A think-tank who are committed to creating poverty indexes to help governments create policies.
- Quality assurance of the raw data underpinning them, and how they contribute to the growth of Prosperity.
- Improving data sources and methodology to ensure the U.S. Index is World class.
- Draw out key findings from the Index and augment with research creating insight to drive change.
- Conduct robust analysis using appropriate methodology and tools such as Python (pandas) to derive new insights (training will be provided in Python).z
- In light of findings, assemble conclusions, including via oral presentations and in written format, ensuring that the outputs are effectively communicated to non-technical audiences, to drive maximum value from our data assets
- Highly numerate, with a degree with a significant quantitative component (i.e., Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Social Research)
- Confident in manipulating data within Excel
- A demonstratable interest in data analysis and public policy, and/or social and economic affairs
- A strong attention to detail: Ensures accuracy, quality and process control
- Communication: An ability to present problem statements, concepts and conclusions to a variety of internal and external stakeholders through reports, presentations and other written output
- Highly organised and able to prioritise personal tasks and meet deadlines
- A team player who works collaboratively, establishes rapport easily
If you believe you have the desired skills and experience, please follow the link to apply and attach a copy of your latest CV. If successful, a Consultant will be in touch to discuss in more detail.
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search