Up to £37k salary + benefits depending on experience
About The Role
Our client, an established Audio-Visual provider, are seeking AV Technicians to join their cover team in a permanent role. This role would involve working Monday-Friday, covering multiple different sites and clients aligned with the usual onsite technician's holidays, sickness and absence leave.
This would be an excellent role for an AV Technician who enjoys a fast past and changing work environment where you experience a large variety of environments, kits and equipment and allows a great exposure for someone looking to expand their experience and knowledge base within this field and the safety of a permanent role.
Role duties include providing maintenance support of AV and Video Conferencing equipment and systems at various Client's offices onsite as well as live event environments.
- Set up, operation and maintenance of AV/VC equipment
- Provide AV/VC support to clients, on-site staff, and external clients
- Supporting users as requested by the end Client
- Working as part of a permanent based AV team or working independently on a lone site
- Event support, including set up and operation of PA systems, VC System, projection systems and more. This could vary from small Event environments to full auditorium setups.
- Any admin processing that may be required
About The Candidate
- Ability to operate Videoconference hardware (Microsoft teams, Skype, Cisco, Webex, Poly etc) and to troubleshoot any potential issues relating to audio feedback, no video etc.
- Proven experience in operating PA, projection and room control/booking systems (Crestron/AMX/ Crestron touch Panels etc)
- Proven experience with digital mixing desks, vision mixers and camera controls
- Excellent IT knowledge.
- Maturity, especially when under pressure and being able to maintain excellence in Customer Service with clients of all seniority levels.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills. The nature of this role involves last minute requests and as such, flexibility is also a key attribute.
- Ability to impart knowledge to those less skilled.
- To work well as part of a small team or on your own.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- InfoComm CTS certification would be advantageous
- Manual handling tasks will be required when necessary for moving equipment
Highly proactive with good technical understanding and experience of all AV/VC technologies applied to corporate environments. The candidate will be well presented with a friendly, outgoing personality with an upbeat attitude. The ideal candidate will be willing to take almost total ownership of the systems and maintain them accordingly and will be willing to get involved and strive to always exceed expectations. The candidate must also have good administration skills and possess a sound knowledge of computer technology, PC applications and networking.
This role requires travel to various sites within London, varying shift patterns and flexibility to amended schedules around a reactive service.
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted