Our client is looking for a highly skilled Procurement Manager to join their team on a 6 month initial contract.
- Detailed knowledge of regulatory changes affecting the Financial sector & subsequently third party contracts
- Managing time-critical projects, prioritising work and keeping other project participants in the picture at all times
- Advise the business & Project team on efficient and effective contract treatment strategies, provide recommendations on how required project outcomes can be improved
- Ensure all negotiated contract terms are documented and that they meet the requirements
- Negotiate with suppliers to establish and, where appropriate, vary the contract, including changes to price, terms and conditions and service agreements
- Produce sourcing deliverables within agreed timescale, to required quality and within budget
- Identify, build and manage relationships through effective communication
- Influencing senior stakeholders
If interested, please submit your cv.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted