Our client is looking for a highly skilled Integration Consultant to join their team on 6 month contract.
- Prepare / collate due diligence reports with input from key SMEs across the business
- Prepare / collate operating model analysis, including view of current state and target model(s), and set up and maintain cost models to capture cost impacts of potential transactions (one-off and ongoing)
- Prepare Integration road maps / plans to support transaction processes
- Establish and maintain Integration Programme office processes, controls and reporting aligned to methodology and Group standards where appropriate
- Proactive development and/or co-ordination of key management information packs and reports on an on-going basis to support the governance cycle. Ensuring the information is appropriately pitched for the audience.
- Active identification, monitoring and progressing of project / programme / sub portfolio / portfolio risks, ensuring relevant standards are adopted for their effective management, as well as challenging accuracy and completeness. Identifying appropriate risks for escalation.
- Managing conflicting priorities for self and team at all times, and communicating clearly across all stakeholder groups where priorities and interests may be in conflict
- Driving continuous improvement through methodologies, standards and processes
- Interacting with 3rd party / counter party Integration Programme offices to ensure effective and efficient delivery
- Contributing to a leading Integration Management office on large complex programmes (typically budget £25m-£100m) involving multiple work streams (12+) across all divisions / Group functions
If interested, please submit your cv.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search