Senior Technical Lead
Salary: £120,000-£130,000 before benefits.
Location: London/ Hybrid (2 days on-site 3 days remote)
This Senior Technical Lead position is working with a client that are based with the Insurance sector who are part of the Lloyd of London Brokerage and are looking for someone to join their Digital Transformation Team!
About the role:
You will be working closely with the Technical Leads across all areas of the business including supporting Portfolio Head, the product teams, the business teams as well as the Chief Digital Transformation Officer. Additionally, you will be helping develop and publish a technological road-map for the portfolio to enable them to be able to meet their desired end-state, Global business plans and long-term goals.
Day to Day responsibility:
- Responsible for the all technical designs for a particular portfolio as well as being required to create a clear and comprehensive system, technical and product architectural designs which will ensure consistency across this portfolio as well as ensuring its maintainability and flexibility.
- Work closely with the GRS architect to collaborate on solution alignment with technical architecture, business plans and long-term strategic road-maps using the newest technologies.
- Conducting Architecture reviews as well as design reviews.
- Investigate and forecast business and IT trends that will then help define a technical direction to follow when needed.
Skill and experience:
- Extensive experience working in a role similar to a Senior Technical Lead or experience working as a Senior Technical Lead.
- Strong and in-depth knowledge of various IT concepts, strategies that can be taken and methodologies that can be used within the business.
- Hands-on experience designing and delivering solutions for a project or business that leverage native and vendors cloud services form cloud providers such as AWS, GCP and/or Azure.
- Hands-on knowledge and experience using data storage paradigms such as Relational Databases (Oracle, SQL, PostgreSQL etc.) as well as NoSQL, Object stores, Keys stores such as DynamoDB and MongoDB.
- Long-term commercial experience working on projects that have been succesfully delivered end-to-end solution designs. This can be across a complex, global, matrixed organisation, owning and maintaining the design documentation during the duration of the projects life-cycle.
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted