Enterprise Architect - SAP/Oracle ERP Implementation
We are currently recruiting for an Enterprise Architect experienced in implementing SAP or Oracle ERP.
This will be for an initial 6 months, Outside IR35 and requires occasional travel to London.
We are looking for exceptional, experienced Enterprise Architect to join the Group Technology EA team to lead the target architecture definition, technology strategy, transformation blueprint and capability roadmaps within the Financial Management domain, covering Tax, Treasury, Group Finance and our Finance Share Services functions.
Aligning the technology and platforms to the business strategy or commercial imperatives and articulate associated opportunities, gaps, challenges and risks. Additionally, the role participates within Group Technology's governance and assurance framework, strategic planning activities and in collaboration with the wider team maintains the overall company-wide knowledge of our current state enterprise architecture. Communication skills and strong relationship management skills are key. Keen to take accountability and ownership of the target enterprise architecture, enjoy working under pressure, maintaining stakeholder confidence and have a strong mix of professional and emotional intelligence. Having a passion for a challenge, solving impossible problems and being comfortable with continuous organisational change and ongoing business transformation are key. Qualifications
- Experienced in both definition and leadership of Enterprise Architectures for contemporary enterprise class ERP and Financial Management capabilities, that integrate cloud native services and bespoke legacy platforms with customer experience channels, services and third-party platforms as well as fulfilment platforms and core shared services.
- Experience of multiple ERP platforms and architectures desirable, including platform and cloud migration programmes
- Experience of defining enterprise architecture for financial management capabilities and flows including end-to-end O2C, P2P & R2R flows, FP&A, EPM, Consolidation & Statutory reporting, Tax, Treasury, Banking and related transformation programmes and engaging with delivery programmes and teams to realise the required transformations.
- Experience of performing enterprise architecture role within Agile and non-Agile ways of working and associated frameworks.
- Extensive experience performing in an EA role across multiple divisions or business units, developing and maturing the architecture capabilities, while also operating as part of a centralised, federated or co-ordinated EA capability
- Extensive experience of working with Business Leadership, e.g. Divisional CEO, SMT, Market or Product Owners, to define and align enterprise architecture to strategic plans and commercial objectives
- Extensive experience collaborating with CIO, CTO and IT Leadership, including governance, conflict resolution and strategic planning scenarios
- Experience of adopting/adapting multiple enterprise architectural methodologies and frameworks (e,g, TOGAF, Zachman, Gartner, etc.), relevant industry associations and reference models (e.g. DMBOK, APCQ, etc.) and the tools or notations (e.g. BPML) used to define and communicate architectures with all stakeholder groups
- Experience working with in global corporate organisations operating within, IT Control, Risk management and Compliance frameworks and ITIL oriented Service Management.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search