A leading digital transformation company are currently seeking a permanent Cloud Security Lead to join the company on a permanent basis. They are seeking a passionate cloud security technologist to join and help build their rapidly expanding Hybrid Cloud Security Consulting & Delivery team. You will lead cloud security engineering teams assigned to client engagements to deliver cloud security solutions needed to support complex cloud-based applications. You will serve as a cloud security evangelist, visionary and consultant to provide technical guidance on cloud security architecture and engineering best practices. Role Responsibilities
- Lead cloud security engineering teams delivering hybrid cloud infrastructure solutions on client engagements and internal projects whilst providing thought leadership to steer solution design
- Provide thought leadership by authoring technical and opinionated blogs, articles and white papers
- Identify emerging security technologies and evaluate suitability to improve client solution or bolster the company's offerings
- Balance best of breed technical implementation with the commercial schedule and work within budget imperatives
- Influence, engage, develop and manage stakeholder relationships on client engagement up to CxO
- Promote the company's services and identify client opportunities
- Participate in preparing client RFP/RFI responses and client proposals
- Prepare and deliver articulate and effective presentations/workshops/demos of the company's cloud offerings in client pre-sales meeting and large audiences at events such as Google Next, AWS re:Invent, community Meet ups
- Mentor junior engineers and peers with the opportunity to manage small internal teams
- Assist with the recruitment process to expand the team to meet increasing demand
- Maintain and expand deep cloud knowledge, industry trends, and best practices
Competencies and Skills Needed Mandatory Skills:
- Certified in one or more cloud platforms: Google Cloud/Azure/AWS - Cloud Architect, Network Engineer and Security specialisations preferred
- Certified in one or more security neutral certifications. CISSP, CCSP, GIAC preferred
- Strong familiarity with modern application architectures and cloud platforms
- Practical knowledge securing cloud foundation services such as compute, network, storage, databases as well as build, deployment and operations services.
- Experience architecting and enabling cloud security services for hybrid cloud environments including IAM, account/resource access policies, key management, firewall rules and monitoring alerts.
- Practical knowledge of container and Kubernetes security and strong familiarity with multi-tenant architectures using service mesh (Istio, Consul)
- Applied knowledge of advanced security products for threat detection & intelligence, cloud workload protection and SIEM integration.
- Applied knowledge of DevSecOps principles and automated security testing techniques and tools
- Strong familiarity with adversary and intrusion techniques. Experience with threat modelling resources such as MITRE ATT&CK
- Experience hardening and assessing cloud resources following cloud vendor and neutral security frameworks and guidance such as CIS Benchmark or OWASP.
- Experience implementing cloud-native secret management and encryption engine solutions
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search