Service Manager Remote - with occasional travel to the office 6-month contract
Our Public Sector client is looking for a service manager will have accountability and responsibility for driving service excellence, maintaining strong relationships with customers and ensures best practice is followed in maintaining service levels. A person to improve and maintain the visibility of service both in terms of operation and performance across the agency.
A Service Manager will:
- Develop and implement service standards and procedures for the Agency.
- Maintain customer relationships and improve response and delivery times.
- Update service methods to improve overall efficiency.
- Facilitate best practices for both incident and problem management for resolving any service problems and customer complaints.
- Develop and implement MI reporting standards for senior management and Pension Boards.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Have experience in the public sector,
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate, inspire and develop a diverse and high performing team.
- Proven experience of complex problem solving in project and /or operational environment.
- Excellent stakeholder relationship skills with the ability to successfully collaborate, influence, challenge and negotiate to gain the confidence of a diverse, complex stakeholder group across operational boundaries.
- Excellent written communication skills with the ability to adapt communication style to a wide range of stakeholders.
- Be personally resilient and able to work at pace in a demanding environment.
- Have experience of operational delivery and/or designing change for operational transformation.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search