Business Architect - 6 Month Contract
Our Public Sector client are currently recruiting for a Business Architect to join on a 6 month initial contract, inside of IR35.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/knowledge:
- A solid understanding of process design methodology and a business architecture framework such as TOGAF or Zachman
- Working with stakeholders at all levels of the business to define and implement business process management and internal governing bodies where required
- Demonstrable experience of cataloguing as-is and designing to-be solutions in a large company
- Experience in the development, documenting and implementation of standards, guidelines, direction and education on process and procedures for staff
- Ability to proactively scope and assess the impact of industry, regulatory and IT change on the business
- Experience producing reporting of process metrics including cost benefit analysis where required
- Must be a self-starter, able to work under own initiative and direction
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search