Head of Technology - Software Development Background (PHP)
We are working with a fast-growing gaming company seeking to onboard a Head of Technology to lead a team of 25+.
The company specialises in online gaming services, offering innovative solutions to help businesses achieve their marketing and development growth objectives. The success of the company has enabled them to scale from a few clients to hundreds of projects, working with market-leading organisations.
As a Head of Technology, you will be a pivotal point in the company's growth over the next years, leading a team of 25+ people encompassing engineering, IT, business analysis, QA and operations. Further develop their capability, processes, and team structures in managing change, agile software development and rapid deployment, cyber security, data management and service management.
You will have to opportunity to work in a supportive environment with a culture based on meritocracy and team cohesiveness.
- 50/50 management experience and technical skills (PHP, stakeholder management, development skills at architect level)
- Proven track record in managing a team of at least 20 people
- Great communication skills, with the ability to influence key stakeholders
- A minimum of 15 years hands-on development experience and 4+ years in a managerial position
- Business analysis skills with the ability to identify gaps, weaknesses, and risks on all levels of the technology organisation
- Based in Watford (3 days in the office / 2 WFH)
- Competitive salary + annual bonus
- Gym membership
- Breakfasts and lunches prepared by the team chef + team socials
- Free private healthcare for you and your family
- Please note that this role does not come with sponsorship.
Please apply today for an immediate review and a confidential call on the role.
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted