Risk and Compliance Lead - Digital Tech
London - Hybrid working pattern
Up to £80,000 (depending on experience) plus excellent benefits
Lorien Global have partnered with a global digital tech company who are looking to increase their headcount within their digital security function and as such we are in search for a risk and compliance expert to help reduce the risk of security and data breaches and ensure all digital platforms follow security requirements and standards.
- Responsible for the Risk and Compliance management with the 1LOD
- Own and drive security compliance whilst working and collaborating with various teams including engineering, CloudOps and DevOps
- Own and drive the development and continuous improvement of security compliance
- defensible metrics
- Ensure and where possible design, develop, and deploy automation of continuous control
- monitoring, administrative tasks, and metric reporting for all security compliance programme
- Demonstrated experience building, and shaping compliance programme in a tech, platform, or high velocity environment
- Experience with multiple security control frameworks including ISO2701, SOX, PCIDSS, GDPR, NIST CSF
- Understanding of how compliance works with cloud-native technology stacks as well as working knowledge of modern technology experience (microservices, CI/CD, SAST, DAST)
- Understanding of cloud computing and software development
For more information on this exciting role apply now.
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search