Senior PHP Developer- £50k - Join a UK'S leading Software house for Accountants and other financial professionals.
As a PHP Developer you will be new features and functionalities to a core management software used by thousands of users within the Financial Domain.
Location: Warwick, Ideally X2 per week (flexible)
- Developer new features and functionalities to management software to meet client requirements and upscale the software
- Build custom integrations between the maangement software & 3rd party systems using REST APIs
- Provide support to complex bug related issues and new development troubleshooting
- Providing mentoring and guidance to other developers (i.e. code reviews and paired programming)
- Liaise with technical and non-technical stakeholders
Our Expectations for the Ideal candidate
- Experience with PHP MVC Frameworks such as; Laravel or Symfony
- Experience working with RDBMS such as; MySQL
- Experience implement and consuming RESTful APIs
- Significant experience with Git source control
Comfortable working a legacy procedural code and refactoring to a modern standard
If you're interested to step into the financial services and work a large management application used Across the UK, please get in touch with an Updated CV to get the conversation rolling.
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted