Data Scientist (Clustering & Decision Trees) - Contract
My client a top pharmaceutical company are looking for a Data Scientist (Clustering & Decision Trees) to join their team on a 3-month contract. Please note this role will be paid via an umbrella company.
Key Skills & Requirements:
- Strong experience in tree-based and clustering ML techniques using data science frameworks
- Deep experience with Python and SQL
- Experience with cloud-based computing, preferably Azure and/or Databricks.
- Experience of comparing results from various methodologies then explaining the technical concepts at all levels in the organization, including senior managers/stakeholders.
- Experience in delivering solutions to production via Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery through use of good software engineering practices
- Great communication skills to explain modelling approach and outcomes to a variety of stakeholders, including senior management and peer data scientists
- Working knowledge and experience of project management methodologies, include Agile methodologies and the hypothesis-driven approach
- Coach and develop junior team members on best practices in data science
This is a contract role working for a top pharmaceutical company remotely. Please apply to find out further information about this position.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search