London Hybrid Role - One day a week or fortnightly to attend the office for meetings.
Our well know Transport client are in need of a Solutions Architect to take the lead for the definition, communication and implementation of our client's Technology architectures and roadmaps, in order to implement Technology strategy and goals, in support of business priorities for the relevant domain area.
- To take part in the technology Governance processes providing specialist knowledge and assurance that Project designs are fit for purpose and comply to the client's Standards and guidelines.
- Provide solution/technology design oversight, design quality, assurance, and advice to ensure compliance of projects and programmes (and services) to architectural standards and roadmaps, resolving or escalating potential non-compliance issues.
- Ensure technical knowledge and integrity of Products and Solutions is transitioned into the BAU/Support organisation.
- Develop innovative solution architectures that are cohesive, fit for purpose and ensure cost effective delivery (and OpEx) of Technology strategy and business priorities.
- Support the innovation teams and processes by providing technology expertise for the business domain.
- Previous experience of development of large scale, pragmatic, business centric solutions to solve critical business challenges.
- Experience of defining architectural direction and harnessing innovation for business benefit.
- Building, maintaining and influencing relationships with a range of stakeholders.
- Designing authority for a project portfolio or major programme.
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent and/or relative industry experience
- Oracle or Salesforce experiences would be an advantage but not essential
Please apply below with your CV if you fell your suitable for the role!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search