IT Asset Programme Manager - Contract
As a Programme Manager you will be responsible for leading the delivery of new and enhanced IT Asset capabilities, processes, controls and reporting to board level. Additionally, you will be managing a team of technical resources across the clients infrastructure functions in the UK and their wider Group to ensure the necessary tools, processes, controls and governance are designed, implemented and tested.
The key responsibilities for this role includes:
- Lead the day to day management of the IT Asset Management programme
- Develop and maintain the overall plan, deliverables, key success factors, critical path, risks and issues and dependencies
- Manage resources, ensuring deliverables are clearing defined understood and delivered on time
- Monitor and manage critical path and actual status versus planned to ensure timelines are met
- Develop and deliver stakeholder presentations at both the operating and executive management levels, to ensure objectives, status progress risks are clearly understood and communicated
Ideal candidate must haves:
- Experience delivering change in complex IT infrastructure environments and robust knowledge of IT infrastructure
- Significant experience delivering IT Asset Management projects including the implementation of ServiceNow CMDB tools, processes, controls and reporting
- Previous experience and exposure to Cloud-based technologies and the implementation and/or management of CMBD processes and controls in the public cloud
- Experience delivering complex changes at pace in a matrix environment where delivery is dependent on strong planning, communication and coordination across multiple teams
This is a contract role working for a top company as a Programme Manager. Please apply to the advert for more information.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search