SOFTWARE DEVELOPER - OUTSIDE IR35 - REMOTE
Loriens client requires an experienced Software Developer with solid commercial AWS development experience to collaboratively develop a new solution as part of an agile dev team.
The successful candidate will have knowledge and experience of:
- AWS including:
- Serverless (Lambda)
- API Gateway
- Cloud Formation
- Strong HTML / CSS skills and an awareness of accessibility considerations
Along with, significant and demonstrable experience in the following areas:
- Developing micro-service or server-less solutions.
- Making excellent quality software with other people.
- Ability to engage with stakeholders, understanding context and requirements, from diverse areas of a business including Product Management, Service Design, and Operations
- Developing within GDS or Digital First (or similar) quality standards
- Design and implementation of solutions using a service-based and server-less architecture.
- Using written, verbal, and visual communication to explain complex topics concisely to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Cloud monitoring, telemetry, intelligence tools and processes, including Grafana
- Experience working in the Agile delivery models - such as Scrum and/or Kanban frameworks.
- Formal XP engineering techniques
- Defining infrastructure-as-code
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search