Junior Analyst - up to £35,000
We are currently looking for a Junior Analyst to join a Consumer Analytics consultancy in central London. As a business they help their customers understand consumer perception, digital demand, sales and marketing effectiveness.
Reporting to the Data Analyst, you will be part of a small team and deliver commercial and digital analytics, web efficiency's reporting and myriad digital data to facilitate auditing across a number of sectors ranging from health to education, consumer to pharma.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Supporting delivery of digital and web-based data analytics, client report delivery, data for strategic analysis and some commercial future modeling based on web-based analytics data.
- Work with other data analysts to deliver projects in a timely manner.
- Using your technical expertise, you will extrapolate data from the data monitoring tools and model them as directed by the analyst
Skills and Experience:
- Data extraction: Looking at the question and extracting data from a number of sources to deliver on the project.
- Data validation: looking at the data and filtering for errors, irrelevancies, applying sentiment or identifying trends
- Data analysis: Identify trends and meaning in the data in order to answer the brief as outlined by the client.
- Ability to work with Google analytics, adwords and social media monitoring is essential
- Working knowledge of crimson hexagon, Nuvi, Spyfu and Similarweb would be beneficial but not essential.
- An understanding of all online and offline marketing distribution channels in order to apply to analysis.
- Excel, Word, PPT essential
- A sound working knowledge of web marketing channels, including social media
If you have the desired skills and experience and would be interested in finding out more please respond to this advert by following the link below and attaching a copy of your most recent CV. If successful we will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search