Researcher Data Scientist - Permanent
Location: Central London
Are you a passionate Data Scientist looking for the next significant step in your career? Do you have strong python skills and enjoy investigating data?
A global and well-established advertising company with a focus on audience engagement are searching for Data scientist to join them on a permanent basis.
You'll be a passionate and data-driven Data Scientist with a history working with fusion of 2 datasets.
You will be joining a large team of data scientists with experience and expertise in a wide range of methodologies and toolkits. As well as collaborate with other data scientists to help improve and enrich data and additional product offerings.
- Develop new mathematical and statistical algorithms and enhance existing ones.
- Interact with other members of the research team, locally and globally, in the definition, improvement and implementation of data integration algorithms and strategies
- To take lead in Data Fusion/Integration projects, liaising with clients and stakeholders as appropriate.
- To research and test new Integration data modelling and methodology approaches, by initial prototyping and testing
- Specify development requirements for implementation by the Software Development team.
- Provide data analysis and interpretation for algorithm implementations and evaluation of the resulting hybrid datasets.
- To support, develop and enhance methodologies for Kantar Media services worldwide and expand Kantar Media's ability to conduct statistically sophisticated analysis.
- To provide expertise and technical insight into new metrics for audience data
- To guide and mentor the Fusion team
- Very strong mathematical and statistical skills, and with a passion for the development and implementation of new algorithms
- A PhD/Master's degree in Statistics, Mathematics, or a highly numerate discipline
- Programming/data analysis experience, preferably Python
- Skilled in working with large and complex datasets with a keen eye for detail and accuracy
- A passion in statistical and research methods
- Experience using pattern recognition methods
- A strong track record and demonstrable interest in analysing data and looking for stories, patterns, trends, and insights.
- 1 year experience as a manager (of data scientists)
If you believe you have the desired skills and experience, please follow the link to apply and attach a copy of your latest CV. If successful, a consultant will be in touch to discuss in more detail.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search