CONTENT DESIGNER - INSIDE IR35 - REMOTE - £500PD
Loriens Consultancy client requires the knowledge and support of an experienced Content Designer to assist the delivery of a large scale, complex programme. The successful candidate will be required to:
- Understand who the stakeholders are, what evidence is relevant to them and the importance of managing relationships with them.
- Build awareness of the strategic context of their work and why it is important.
- Support strategic planning in an administrative capacity.
- Deliver content using editorial and content standards, under supervision.
- Develop their awareness and understanding of user experience and its principles.
- Excellent understanding and experience of user centred design and methods
- Excellent drafting skills with an eye for detail and the ability to develop user centred operational guidance from complex business and system processes.
- Excellent presentation skills, both oral and written with the ability to deliver to a variety of audiences.
- Experience of stakeholder engagement.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search