Cyber Security Manager
12 month contract Inside IR35
This project is for a major brand in the airline industry, in need of a Cyber Security Manager with broad and in depth experience.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Broad understanding and experience of Cyber Security.
- CISM, CISSP, CRISC, GSEC Information Security certifications or equivalent.
- Security Clearance at CTC or higher (e.g., SC, DV)
- Practical experience with security frameworks such as NIST SP-800, ISO 27001 in a complex IT environment.
- Have significant technical understanding of what the controls in those frameworks mean and ability to map between concepts and hard evidence (e.g., technical or other evidence).
- Experience with compliance regimes such as GDPR/PII or PCI-DSS.
- Innovative thinking and drive to be successful is a key requirement for this position; needs to probe and follow through.
- Experience and knowledge of the CAA Cyber Oversight regime (CAP 1753) - or similar, e.g., other NIS/OES application. Understanding of the Cyber Assessment Framework (CAF) - whether the CAA variant or the NCSC original.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Technology stacks (including Active Directory, Sentinel/Defender) and Vulnerability Management concepts.
- Cyber Security experience within Critical National Infrastructure.
- Experience of working with Operational Technology (OT) Security and understanding of the challenges and opportunities in linking with OT Security with a Compliance Regime.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted