System Architect - Azure API/Integration Experience 3 Month Contract Hybrid Our client is looking for a Systems Architect to join them on a contract basis.
- Develop and maintain a systems roadmap that enables systems innovation, data consistency and integration with internal systems and external customer/partner systems.
- Create application & data interface models that take into account major business areas and future vision.
- Design and deliver prototypes, applications, and interfaces to business critical applications, leveraging external agents as required
- Plan, schedule, monitor, and report on architecture activities related to projects, highlighting project dependencies and risks to management
- Identify and analyse data & interface issues and work to ensure integrity across the business
- Work with operational teams to deliver system designs in line with the technical roadmap
Experience required for the job:
- Previous experience of systems architecture and application interface projects in a fast paced environment
- Experience of software development within an Agile development environment
- Have worked with Internet of Things / Enterprise Service Bus / Message Queue technology previously
- Experience of cloud computing platforms such as Microsoft Azure & MuleSoft
- Able to create logical and physical data designs, documenting architecture as part of HLD & LLDs
- Practiced in understanding complex integrated systems environment across multiple platforms
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively with multiple stakeholders and cross functionally
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
To apply for this position please submit your CV.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search